When I play I´m Luca, not Zidane – Zinedine´s son distances himself from father

Luca Zidane tried to play down pressure associated with following in the footsteps of his famous father after making his Real Madrid debut. Madrid head coach Zinedine Zidane rested goalkeeper Keylor Navas as he handed son Luca his first start in Saturday’s 2-2 LaLiga draw at Villarreal. The 20-year-old keeper made a costly misjudgement as […]

The post When I play I´m Luca, not Zidane – Zinedine´s son distances himself from father appeared first on Soccer News.

The post When I play I´m Luca, not Zidane – Zinedine´s son distances himself from father appeared first on Soccer News.



https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
When I play I´m Luca, not Zidane – Zinedine´s son distances himself from father When I play I´m Luca, not Zidane – Zinedine´s son distances himself from father Reviewed by horror on May 20, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.