Mourinho: I can imagine what people would say if my team played like Chelsea

Jose Mourinho congratulated Chelsea for their 1-0 victory over Manchester United in the FA Cup final but believes he would be heavily criticised for winning in such a defensive manner. Eden Hazard dazzled during the early stages and the Belgium forward won and converted a 22nd-minute penalty. United pushed Chelsea back after the break and […]

The post Mourinho: I can imagine what people would say if my team played like Chelsea appeared first on Soccer News.

The post Mourinho: I can imagine what people would say if my team played like Chelsea appeared first on Soccer News.



https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
Mourinho: I can imagine what people would say if my team played like Chelsea Mourinho: I can imagine what people would say if my team played like Chelsea Reviewed by horror on May 19, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.