I am a serial winner, Conte declares after Chelsea´s FA Cup glory

Antonio Conte declared he is a “serial winner” after Chelsea won the FA Cup on Saturday. Eden Hazard’s first-half penalty earned a battling 1-0 win against Manchester United at Wembley, ensuring the Italian has collected a trophy in each of his last five seasons as a club manager. Speculation Conte could leave Chelsea has intensified […]

The post I am a serial winner, Conte declares after Chelsea´s FA Cup glory appeared first on Soccer News.

The post I am a serial winner, Conte declares after Chelsea´s FA Cup glory appeared first on Soccer News.



https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
I am a serial winner, Conte declares after Chelsea´s FA Cup glory I am a serial winner, Conte declares after Chelsea´s FA Cup glory Reviewed by horror on May 19, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.