Aguero: I´ll stay at Man City and Messi will remain with Barca

Manchester City’s Sergio Aguero dismissed the possibility of playing alongside Lionel Messi, insisting he will remain at the Premier League champions while the Barcelona superstar will stay at the LaLiga holders. Argentina international Aguero – preparing for next month’s World Cup in Russia – claimed his third Premier League title as record-breaking City romped to […]

The post Aguero: I´ll stay at Man City and Messi will remain with Barca appeared first on Soccer News.

The post Aguero: I´ll stay at Man City and Messi will remain with Barca appeared first on Soccer News.



https://ift.tt/eA8V8J
Aguero: I´ll stay at Man City and Messi will remain with Barca Aguero: I´ll stay at Man City and Messi will remain with Barca Reviewed by horror on May 18, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.